To make an upcycled toothpaste tube vase at home, you will need:
- Toothpaste tube that stands on cap
- Glue stick or other adhesive
- Scrap paper for collaging
- Cut the end of the tube off far enough away from the cap for a flower stem to reach out of the top.
- After washing out the tube, inside and out, apply the adhesive.
- Secure a background piece of paper to the tube, leaving a small part uncovered at the top.
- Fold the uncovered part down over the background paper (for waterproofing). Glue pictures or shapes and designs to background.
- Viola! You now have an upcycled toothpaste tube vase!
We want to see what you made!