Stay in touch with us
Thanks for signing up for email updates! If you’re interested in receiving a couple other emails from us (in addition to monthly e-newsletters) about volunteer opportunities, upcoming events, or action alerts, make sure to check those extra boxes down below.
What volunteer opportunities do we offer?
- Beach cleanups
- Talking with the community about RE Sources work at local events (tabling)
- Community science — data collection, photography, data management and more
- Assist with RE Sources events (setup, tear down)
- Water quality sampling via kayak
- Writing thank-yous to fellow RE Sources supporters
- Helping write letters to the editor
Other ways to get involved
- Become a community scientist with free training through our North Sound Stewards program.
- Attend an event. We host beach cleanups, talks with scientists, trainings for educators and much more.
- Come to our monthly Climate Activist Meetings, where we catch you up on the best ways to help Northwest Washington transition to clean energy and tackle risks posed by fossil fuels in our region, where oil refineries and other heavy industries operate.
- Get timely actions via text by texting RESOURCES to 40649.