The news is changing by the minute — are you hanging in there? We hope you’re doing what you can to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
During this time of social distancing, we’ve had many of you reach out to show support and ask how you can help. We thank you so much and are so lucky to be part of such a wonderful community.
On Wednesday, March 19th we made the difficult decision to temporarily close The RE Store, to help curb the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). We’re excited to announce that we’re now offering over the phone and online sales.
Here’s how you can shop or show your support:
1) If you haven’t already, like us on Facebook. We’ll begin sharing photos of inventory as soon as we can. We’re also sharing daily DIY’s and photos from our amazing customers. Tag us in your photos if you’re doing house projects!
2) Shop with us online. We’ve developed a new webpage that lists out all the ways that you can shop, with links to our Craigslist and Letgo pages and our contact information for special requests.
3) Speaking of special requests, if you have one, call the store at 360-647-5921 or email us at email@example.com.
4) Purchase gift cards on our website. Gift cards are a great way to help us make it through these hard times. You can buy one for you, or gift one to a friend!
5) Donate! We felt it was the responsible choice to close the store. But that means we also had to put on pause our Community Jobs Training program. We need your help to be able to bring this valuable program back after we re-open.
And above all – stay kind, stay patient, and stay home! We recognize that things seem really scary and hard right now, but we know that by supporting each other we’ll come back as a stronger and more supportive community. We’re so grateful that we get to call you neighbors and are counting the days until we can see you again.