Join our mailing list
and stay up-to-date about opportunities to get involved with events or programs:
- Bellingham Green Drinks: Monthly invites to Bellingham's best environmental networking event.
- Clean Energy: News and action alerts to help stop fossil fuel projects in northwestern Washington.
- Clean Water: Monthly newsletters and occasional action alerts to help push for clean water policies.
- Sustainable Schools: Monthly emails about our sustainability and conservation education programs.
- RE Sources News: Occasional emails with event invitations, action alerts, and breaking news.
- RE Store Salvage Times: Monthly emails with green building tips and upcoming events.
Join our community
We're always looking for motivated students and passionate community members to help us with various campaigns, events and projects.
Discover job opportunities on our Employment page.
Attend a beach cleanup or community meeting through our Events
Support our work Donate today and help us move our community beyond coal and dangerous oil transport to a clean energy economy; push for clean and plentiful water for fish, farms, and people; reduce construction and demolition waste; shrink our community's carbon footprint; and increase our local sustainable practices.
You depend on our local environment, and you can help protect it. Together, we can do better. Join us in maintaining our treasured way of life.